What Do Your Walls Say About You?


You needed a change and have finally selected the perfect shade of paint to make your home feel cozy and inviting. But after the painting is complete, you are at a loss for a fresh idea to decorate your "new" walls. You want something that speaks of you and your life. Something that is reflective of how you feel about your family and your home. And while you may be able to find a lovely picture for the wall, it just doesn't say enough about you.

Please visit my Studio tab at the top of the page where you will not only find ideas and inspiration but have access to the Design Catalog where you can choose from any stock design or create one of your very own. The color/s, font, message can be as individual as you are and say the things that you want to say. A fresh and exciting way to begin to make your home your sanctuary.

3 comments

Createology said...

Beautiful entrance to your home. My walls say Mr. C is the boss and he decides what will be and I am just fine with that. Afterall I do have my very own spaces he built just for me...lucky girl that I am! Blissful and Creative 2012...

Chris said...

Hi Trisha, my walls are off-white and I love it that way. My furniture is mostly cream and is so different from what I used to have a year ago. I live in an apartment so the lighter colours give it an airy feel. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

a lovely read for a Friday afternoon and the images in the Studio section are excellent.