What is Taking So Long?



A few days ago I sent all updates to Cathy of Avalon Rose and am anxiously awaiting the completion of  the site.  If you have never visited her website you are in for a real feast for the eyes. She is an absolute master at scrapbook style website designs and as you can see from her portfolio, she can create in various design styles. I have admired her work for the past few years and knew that she would be the person to put it all together for me. 
So please bear with me, and know that as anxious as you are to see the new website... I am even more so. Thanks for visiting our blog and please keep checking back.... we have many exciting things in store!

2 comments

Lana Manis said...

Everything here on your blog is so lovely! I'll book mark your blog and come for another visit soon. I'm looking forward to seeing your new website, too!

Sweet Sage said...

Beautiful Site! Can't wait to see what's coming up!
~kim