I'm Dreaming of a (Vintage) White Christmas

I am trying my best to pick up on any little twinge that I get of Holiday Spirit, because we have had a couple of rough weeks lately. But as I sit here, organizing my thoughts about decorating for the upcoming holidays I am getting a rush of excitement. I have chosen this years holiday theme to be "I'm Dreaming of a (Vintage) White Christmas, and I have so many wonderful ideas to carry out the theme..

I theme almost everything. It gives me a focus, a direction. My approach or style is usually a traditional theme with a few "twists" or surprises. And it all just seems to flow effortlessly once I get started. So I will go about and "do my thing". I promise to stop back with updates and photos as quickly as I can. So please visit us often and share in our holiday excitement and let us know a little about how you decorate for the holidays.

5 comments

Anonymous said...

Hi Trisha,
I am dreaming of Trisha's Vintage White Christmas & can't wait to see the pictures. I too love doing themes to my decorating which ever the holiday. I will be checking back to see your Vintage White Christmas in all of its bliss!!!
Vicki

Tutti Chic said...

Can't wait to see your pictures Trisha! IT will be vintage white fabulous! xo tutti

Pearl Maple said...

Looking forward to seeing your pictures Trisha, some of us a great fans of white on white and a vintage christmas in white would be just perfect.

Lisa said...

I hope all is well and wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year too. I do hope you will have time to share your Vintage White Christmas with us.

Genevieve said...

Your Blog is beautiful! I love white as well ,but I always seem to stick some type of color in the mix ,your site is inspiring! Happy New Year!!!!