Old Dog, New Tricks

When I decided to open up  "a Vintage White" I had no idea how much work and how many obstacles I would encounter in the preparation. So please forgive me for the delay. I am an old dog, (hopefully) learning new tricks with various aspects of programming a website, taking and resizing pictures, etc.  I have to tell you, this stifles my creativity and wastes my time. I do not want to be a website developer! I want to show my wares, I am a vendor at heart. I like bringing beautiful things together in unexpected ways. I am a designer with a keen appreciation for beautiful things. Codes and directions and tutorials are NOT beautiful things to me! I am not good at it, I don't even want to be good at it!  Please bear with me as I overcome the challenges of being an old dog and learning the new tricks that are involved in opening this site. We will all party at the grand opening!

2 comments

Fete et Fleur said...

I will be there!

Hugs! Nancy

Pearl Maple said...

cheering you on from a distance as we do love to celebrate the beauty of the color white