I Could Use Some Help


White Lace
Originally uploaded by jeenybeen
I have collected quite a few amazing photos from Flickr and was so anxious to post them on my blog for you to enjoy, however after spending many hours trying to save them as favorites, I cannot for the life of me figure how to get them into a gallery. I think my first problem is that they need to be tagged. But, you see, I can't find the info on Flickr that I need to get this job done. If any of you know how to do this and are willing to help me, I would be more than happy to send you a special gift! I so what to share these inspiring photos with you, so please help!

By the way, this lovely photo is from jeenybeen and was taken in the French Quarter in New Orleans.

2 comments

Anonymous said...

I assume you have managed to fave them in Flickr (open the photo and click 'add to favs' at the left topcorner)?

Then there are the so called Flickr Toys (http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/) and there you can find a mosaic-maker. That's what you are looking for.

I did a little test myself, but I had problems at this moment. Hopefully you are more succesfull.

Greetings, Irene

ShabbyInTheCity said...

I have lots of white today!